WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Thank you for your interest in contributing your expertise!
You wouldn’t be reading this unless you’re interested in building and/or amplifying your personal brand, is that right? Blogging is the fast lane to do just that. Now when you write for Recruit Fast Media, you get access to our audience instantly (Talent Acquisition & Talent Management folks from over 170 organizations!).
It took us over three years to build this massive community! With that said, you do have a choice when it comes to building/amplifying your brand. You can very well go on your own to build your personal brand with sleepless nights and much frustration or let us help you build/amplify your brand within 24 hours!!!
Now we’ve only 32 spots available for this year so if you’re interested in contributing an article or two around your Talent Acquisition or Talent Management expertise, send us an email right away so we can book a spot for you – you deserve it!
Would love to see you rise to the top as a thought leader in your space!
If you’re a Talent Acquisition/Talent Management expert or have passion for helping people live a happier, healthier, and productive life, we want to hear from you!
- Make a positive impact on the Recruitment/Talent Management community by sharing your expertise
- Bring visibility to your work and/or your company/business from hundreds of readers from across North America
- Get a 10% discount for our signature conference Top Talent Summit after contributing 6 articles
Our articles are targeted at 3 main audiences:
- Talent Acquisition Leaders
- Recruiters & Sourcers
- Talent Management Executives
We love sharing articles on the following three topics:
- how to become the best in one’s craft
- how to increase productivity in the workplace
- how to live a happy life beyond work
Our articles are shared weekly via email with hundreds of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management professionals that may very well have an interest in learning more about you and/or your business after reading your value-driven articles.
ABOUT YOUR ARTICLE
We would love to hear about one thing you are doing extremely well to get massive results at work and/or in life. Write as if you’re telling a story. Highlight lessons learned or successes derived from that story. Also, guide your readers with simple steps to implement that one thing if they so desire and finally, share your fantastic results.Please note: we’re not looking for “should-do” type articles. We’re only interested in featuring your authentic story so readers can relate to you and your struggles/challenges because we would love you to inspire our readers to make their lives better!
HOW TO BECOME A RECRUIT FAST MEDIA WRITER
Please express your interest by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Interested in Contributing My Thought Leadership. We will then advise you of next steps.
ARTICLE GUIDELINE/ TIPS
- Length: 1-2 Pages, 700-1200 words
- Tone: Be personal – Try to use a unique voice in your writing to connect with readers as much as possible
- Practicality: Write with purpose and clear actionable steps. The reader should come away with tips that they can apply right away
- Use research and quote experts: Try and back up any claims and facts by linking to studies and mentioning research
- Bio and promotion: Please include your photo and brief bio which will be featured on each article