It’s hard to think of Twitter as an old school social media site, as it has been around since 2006 and currently has one of the largest databases of profiles on the web. In Canada, Twitter has been gaining steady momentum and according to the 2013 North American Social Activity Report by Bullhorn Reach, Canadians have increased their network size by an average of 230 followers. Twitter is indeed popular among top talent; however it is one of the most underused sites by recruiters to source candidate information. In this workshop we will reveal all the best recruiting and sourcing secrets that Twitter has to offer. You will walk away with not only all the tips, tricks and techniques, but also an innovative approach on how we can use Twitter as an extremely powerful and successful recruitment and sourcing tool.
Key Takeaways from this video training:
- How to Effectively Create and Market your Recruiter Brand on Twitter.
- How to Engage and Build Your Twitter Followers.
- How to Market Opportunities on Twitter to Attract Audiences – Beyond Just Text.
When to post, what to post and how to post.
- How to Source Candidate Profiles on Twitter Using Xray Searching, Hashtags and Twitter Directories.
- How to Use Tweet Chats to build your followers and demonstrate your expertise as a recruiter.